BOTOX & FILLERS
The neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau) works by using Botulinum toxins, which are injected directly into the facial muscle in order to restrict muscle movement. Deeply etched lines in the face, often created by intense concentration or constant furrowing, will smooth out with regular use. Fillers differ from Botox because they are injected into the contours of your face, not to paralyze, but to add volume or plump specific areas. Some fillers(namely Juvederm, Restylane, and others) are made with hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is found in our bodies in between the cells that fills in wrinkles.
Botox and fillers are administered with simple injections. Botox softens wrinkles caused by expression, known as dynamic wrinkles, so your forehead lines, crow’s feet around the eyes, and furrows between the brows (frown lines) smooth.
Botox and dermal fillers address various issues, but they complement each other very well: Botox fixes the problem of dynamic wrinkles, and dermal fillers fix volume loss.
Dr. Jarrett is AAFE trained. She uses both Botox and dermal fillers to create a more youthful appearance.
Neutrotoxin(Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau) BENEFITS:
• Prevent HEADACHES and MIGRAINES before they even start
• Reduce a high lip line or “GUMMY SMILE” without gingival surgery and crown lengthening.
• Minimize bruxism(TEETH GRINDING AND CLENCHING) by reducing the force of the muscular contractions involved
• Smooth facial features and improves appearance
Dermal Filler BENEFITS:
• Produce long-term collagen and elastin production
• Natural looking almost instant results
• Used in conjunction with other treatments
• Reduces early aging appearance
If you’re interested in Botox and/or fillers, contact JLM Dental Studio to schedule your one-on-one consultation and treatment with Dr. Jarrett, 770-433-1515.