We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures your trust and safety is never compromised.
In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
• In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever, sore throat, muscle pain, or GI symptoms, will not be allowed into the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date. • Upon arrival to our office, we ask that you remain in your car, and call us to let us know you are present. A staff member will come out to get you. Upon entering JLM Dental Studio, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, and your temperature will be taken. • At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with hydrogen peroxide to reduce microbial load.
• Additionally we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
• Only patients with an appointment should enter JLM Dental Studio. Please do not bring guests or family members including children in order to decrease any exposure. • If you are infected with COVID-19 or flu, or think you may have been exposed, please contact us at 770-433-1515 in advance of your appointment.
• If you have had international travels within the past 14 days (including international airports or flight connections in these locations please contact us prior to your appointment.
• Masks are required upon entering the building.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritious foods, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you.
Dr. Jarrett and the team at JLM Dental Studio